FUJI WEBINAR 2022
We are pleased to announce that Fuji America will be holding an online webinar event to discuss another important topic: Optimizing Factory Processes.
Improving productivity is one goal that manufacturing companies will never stop striving towards. It’s safe to assume that various improvements are being attempted on a daily basis to maximize output within limited production time.
In recent years, digital transformation solutions have been introduced to many production sites and monitoring tools that visualize the status and progress of production lines have also been introduced. So why is it that so many customers still seem to find issues in productivity?
This comes down to the reality of operating conditions, such as having a wide variety of works-in-progress at the line side and overlooking of critical situations that are difficult to pick up on using monitoring tools.
In this webinar, we will introduce factory improvement solutions based on operation (related to production) together with actual examples.
- Title: Learn Fast, Act Quickly – Factory Improvement Solutions
- Date: Thursday, August 18th
- Time: 1:00pm (CST)
- Where: Microsoft Teams
- Language: English
|1||Opening Speech||1:00 pm|
|3||Q & A Section||1:25 pm|
Our webinar will cover three key topics and include a Question & Answer section:
Issues on the Production Floor
- We will discuss the key processes in which factories have a high reliance on the use of labor and where the challenges in productivity lie for these processes.
IPQC Expert – Learn Fast, Act Quickly
- We will introduce solutions using Fuji’s IPQC Expert function on our production software, Nexim.
Digital Transformation of Production Sites
- We will show users how to set up a response in IPQC, dictating how the software should take action in response to certain events.
Question & Answer
- We will answer questions from the audience as much as possible during this section.
How to Register
To register for the webinar, please visit www.fujiamerica.com/event-live-stream.aspx
Please Note: You will be sent the Microsoft Teams registration link via email once your submission has been approved.